It's Thursday-ish Friday so let me remind you who haven't put my humor blog on your Friends page and don't even have an RSS feed that you missed reading stuff like this earlier:
- From The February 2017 Scraps File which was last week's big piece. Good luck.
- In Which It Turns Out I’m Just A Fool Who Got Fooled, Foolishly as bunny_hugger made me go and actually read a Wikipedia article to se if it made sense, and it didn't.
- Statistics Saturday: February 2017 In Review so we have anything understood.
- Statistics Sunday: February 2017 In Review and readership stuff.
- This Seems Like A Lot Of Sweden For Me so, yeah, thanks, Twitter.
- Some Words Given Hyphens To Make Them Look Old-Timey and inspired by bunny_hugger.
- In Which Barney Google Makes Me Unsure About The Point Of Existence but has a really cute kanagaroo.
- Probably Not A Good Idea To Get Them Playing Diplomacy Though, this week's major piece and inspired by a page in that book I was reading this week.
Back to the ballpark! And the game.
Infield prep: planting first base in a freshly-dried-enough ground.
Oh, the Princess and the Pizza Pie-rate, huh? I get it.
The kid who won the Pirate costume contest, who happened to be sitting near us and who went in with a Ninja Turtles sword.
What happens when the scoreboard guy gets the lyrics to ``Take Me Out To The Ballgame'' from the first hit on allthebestlyrics.com instead of a reputable source.
Some postgame thing where a bunch of kids were brought in to run around the infield for reasons I forget. Big Lug was there too, but this was a better picture despite the lack of dragon.
Trivia: During the four-hour second lunar EVA Apollo 12 astronauts Alan Bean and Pete Conrad walked about one kilometer, 3300 feet. Source: Where No Man Has Gone Before: A History of NASA's Apollo Lunar Expeditions, William David Compton. NASA SP-4214.
Currently Reading: The Complete Peanuts, 1985-1986, Charles M Schulz. Editor Gary Groth.
PS: Words About A Wordless Induction Proof so you can read that or just look at the pictures.