You asked for it! If you're porsupah, anyway, and since you're a reader on Livejournal there's an excellent chance that you are. Anyway, I found the RSS feeds for my humor and my mathematics blogs, so that you can read them by whatever RSS reader you find convenient. (RSS is such a great solution to reading stuff on the Internet --- bunny_hugger notes, it's kind of the good stuff about reading Usenet, but for general content --- that it's a mystery why it isn't really successful.)
Anyway, if you want the RSS feed of my mathematics blog, that's https://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/feed/, with a Livejournal Syndicated version set up so you can, at least in theory, add it to your Friends page. I haven't seen this actually working yet, though. (There is also an RSS feed just for its comments, but I'm not sure that would even make sense to read given that I haven't really got a community there.)
And for completion, https://nebushumor.wordpress.com/feed/ is an RSS feed for my humor blog, with its Livejournal syndicated partner following close behind, I hope. (And I have a comments RSS also, which is infinitesimally more readable as more people chat over there, but it's still not very much.)
Also, since it has been over a half-dozen posts since my last roundup of mathematics posts let me summarize them for you. They are actually kind of summary in nature anyway, because it was a busy season for me.
- The Arthur Christmas Problem, rounding up posts from a while ago inspired by a plot point in Arthur Christmas, which shame on you if you've not watched.
- Reading the Comics, December 27, 2014: Last of the Year Edition? since what are the odds there'd be a half-dozen or more mathematics-themed comic strips in just the couple days 2014 had left to run?
- Reading the Comics, December 30, 2014: Surely This Is It For The Year Edition? since what are the odds there'd be a half-dozen or more mathematics-themed comic strips in just the even fewer couple days 2014 had left to run?
- 20,000: My Math Blog’s Statistics for December 2014, when I also neatly hit a little milestone.
- WordPress’s 2014 in review, Mathematics Blog Edition for 2014 in total, as WordPress makes an animated gif about and everything.
- Reading the Comics, January 6, 2015: First of the Year Edition, as surely there couldn't be that many mathematics-tinged comic strips in the couple of days 2015 had yet run?
- Reading the Comics, January 11, 2015: Standard Genres And Bloom County Edition, in which I give my best guess about what Jon Bon Jovi's shorts size must have been in the 80s, and my best guess about what Berkely Breathed thought it was.
Trivia: Sam 'n' Henry --- the forerunner to Amos 'n' Andy --- debuted at 10 pm on 12 January 1926 on WGN. Source: The Adventures Of Amos 'N' Andy: A Social History of an American Phenomenon, Melvin Patrick Ely.
Currently Reading: The Dolphin And The Deep, Thomas Burnett Swann.