And now, pictures of the results of some pinball league finals:
bunny_hugger taking first place in the B Division playoffs at Marvin's Marvellous Mechanical Museum. Also depicted: MWS, in the middle there, in A division. Yes, those are animatronic crows from Chuck-E-Cheese's in the top center of the picture.
bunny_hugger with the third-place trophy in B Division for Lansing League. She was robbed of at least second place. Terrible story.
What I got in Lansing League playoffs. I'm content with it.
Meanwhile! My humor blog. That's been going on daily. Have you been reading it daily? If you've missed it lately, then you can catch up easily by reading:
- That Moving Spirit, last week's major piece, inspired by real-life events involving real-life friends. Of me, even.
- A Last Look At Betty Boop’s First Boyfriend, of how Bimbo exited this world.
- Statistics Saturday: Why There’s Not Commodore Computers Anymore, and the answer is complicated but it might involve bees.
- Statistics May: Or, Statistics April, Continued Again, how my readership did in May on the humor blog. There's a mystery at work.
- Robert Benchley: What, No Budapest? A follow-up to Movie Boners based on an angry reader's letter.
- And second? based on quirky news out of Russia.
- Statistical Insight from the new WordPress statistics page, which I hate.
- After Our Rabbit’s Holiday, this week's major piece. No, you haven't missed what his holiday was about.
Trivia: Flubber, as used in 1961's The Absent-Minded Professor, was played by a mixture of salt water taffy, yeast, polyurethane foam, cracked rice, and molasses. Source: The Genie in the Bottle, Joe Schwarcz.
Currently Reading: Count Belisarius, Robert Graves.
PS: Reading the Comics, June 11, 2015: Bonus Education Edition, mathematics comics plus a grammar and a general teaching joke, because I liked them.