Well. I should get back to stuff. From the humor blog when I wasn't feeling very funny.
- Still Not That Flated
- One Great Trick For Organic Peanut Butter!
- Statistics Saturday: 14 Most Popular Words You Can Make With Rotationally Symmetric Letters
- What’s Going On In Rex Morgan, M.D.? September – December 2017
- A Thought That’s Suddenly Haunting Me As The Christmas Channels Come On And Twin Peaks Ends Its Season
- The Tenth Talkartoon: Grand Uproar
- In Which I Am Once Again Angry At Inspector Danger’s Crime Quiz
- Things About Violins You Ought To Know
More of the big heartbreaker.
Bunnies sprawled out together enjoying the warm early-summer sun and lawn.
I still don't know why we didn't arrange for Columbo to be a hat model.
Cleaning up after a hard day's disapproving of the lawn.
When we could divert him from going into the neighbor's yard, Columbo decided that he'd like to lie down in the muddy patch behind a bunch of bushes that gather all the dead leaves in autumn.
Columbo on the Omena Beach, from our summer trip, the time that I think he really started to open up and show himself off. He examined the water, but from afar, and didn't try to hop into it the way Stephen for some reason had.
A bunny caught hopping. Also, look at how long that tail is: it's bigger than his feet. Wow.
Trivia: Apollo 17's third moonwalk covered twelve kilometers and picked up 63 samples of about 62 kilograms in total. Source: Where No Man Has Gone Before: A History of NASA's Lunar Expeditions, William David Compton. NASA SP-4214.
Currently Reading: The Year Babe Ruth Hit 104 Home Runs, Bill Jenkinson.