And how's that humor blog working out for me? Give it a try yourself, as at:
- How To Move A Plant (Non-Emotionally) which was last week's big piece and may be getting a sequel soon.
- Meanwhile On TV I read the information guide about a cartoon.
- Statistics Saturday: Components of May because yes I'm still on this.
- What’s Going On In The Phantom (Sundays)? February – May 2018 ... it was a lot of messing with The Rat's head.
- A Necessary Correction About City Hall as I string folks along about problems downtown.
- The 36th Talkartoon: Crazy Town, a place to visit and I learn more about 1930s phonograph star Frank Crumit than I ever imagined there was to know, such as that he existed.
- And Then The Worst Part, a fresh interruption from the dream world.
- What Is Air Conditioning and Why Not Already? as this week's major piece given it's finally getting uncomfortably warm.
Now let's continue our step outside Keansburg Amusement Park a moment, shall we?
Sssh! It's sleeping! Keansburg Amusement Park as seen from the beach, nestled behind the dunes and at a moment when none of the talle rides were doing anything of note.
Me and bunny_hugger being tall at the amusement park.
Alternate angle on having our shadows pointing to the amusement park. I like better the divergent angles of our shadows, but the first photograph has better lighting, and the focus is distant, where it should be. But there's a good seed for a picture here.
bunny_hugger sneaking up, unsuspected, through the tall grasses to photograph a shy Keansburg Amusement Park.
The sun setting into a pier at Keansburg along the Jersey Shore.
And a shorter-exposure picture of the setting sun at Keansburg.
Trivia: Many Dutch cities were struck by bubonic plague from 1633 through 1637, the years that were also the height of the tulip mania. Source: Tulipomania: The Story of the World's Most Coveted Flower and the Extraordinary Passions it Aroused, Mike Dash.
Currently Reading: The Zippy Annual, September 2001 - October 2002, Bill Griffith.
PS: Without Tipping My Hand To My Plans For The Next Couple Weeks but here's a hint.