Happy birthday, dear bunny_hugger. May there be many more, in good time.
My humor blog had another normal-styled week. Here's the things run on it since I checked in last:
- MiSTed: Safe Fun for Halloween (Part 4 of 4)
- A message of importance to the young
- Statistics Saturday: Some Movies You'd Think Would Have At Least One Dragon In Them
- Reposted: The 40th Talkartoon: Hide and Seek, A Cartoon I Need An Answer For
- The level I'm operating at today
- What's Going On In The Phantom (Sundays)? What exactly is The Visitor? August - October 2021
- Statistics October: How October 2021 Trick-Or-Treated My Humor Blog
- MiSTed: Reboot: Breaking the Barriers (Part 13 of 16)
And now in photographs we go wandering back around Motor City Furry Con after closing ceremonies and with bunny_hugger sharing her new look.
An array of the Drunken Pumpkins as decorated and waiting for pickup at the end of the convention. The bat-faced one in the center front is bunny_hugger's.
Peeking inside the Main Ballroom, seeing the stage already pulled mostly apart.
And the To-Go Stand is gone already.
Escape room Fuzzy Logic's table, face down in its egg and chips.
bunny_hugger as Cerberus tries to get multiball going on Earthshaker. Or, well, to plunge a ball, which is also challenging. Notice the guy on the shooting game looking at this.
High score! bunny_hugger enters initials as she meets her goal for the weekend.
Told you she got high score number two.
There's the high score table, showing how close she was to taking the Grand Champion. (Which on this table is High Score #1; newer pinball tables have a Grand Champion and then high score #1.)
And there you see how she knocked me down from the front screen.
Trivia: English authorities imposed an embargo on selling, firing, or making a pistol within two miles of Queen Elizabeth I. Source: Gunpowder: Alchemy, Bombards, and Pyrotechnics: The History Of The Explosive That Changed The World, Jack Kelly.
Currently Reading: Screwball! The Cartoonists Who Made the Funnies Funny, Paul C Tumey.