My brother has a viable-looking lead. It's a company that does cybersecurity. Particularly, it's confirming that companies doing cloud stuff for the federal government are actually complying with the federal government's published rules for doing cloud stuff for them. All that I actually know about cybersecurity is giving hugs to my friends with robot personas. But there's several short online classes I can take to at least learn the lay of the land, and the guy hiring is a friend of my brother's who's overworked and needs an intelligent-enough body in the spot. ``People too desperate for a warm body to look into my qualifications'' is how I've gotten every job I've landed for the past twenty years, so, that's promising. It wouldn't pay as well as the jobs I didn't get last week, but then, it would pay much better than the job they took away from me last year. And my brother says it would get my salary level in range of where I should be, and that after a year, year and a half, I could go to another cybersecurity/federal-rules-checking job that got me to the suspiciously-wealthy-furry lavel. (Not his words; he used actual dollar ranges.) I'm up to 2022 in my picture roll now! Here's some photographs of the Turner-Dodge House, from our visit New Year's Day, to what we thought was an under-publicized Festival of Trees but was in fact just an open house with no particular theme. Joy! The Turner-Dodge house provided punch and cookies. I think they did when we last visited, New Year's Day 2020, also. The dining room table, which a sign inside the room (I think it's one beside the trees against the far wall) mentioned was not the original dining room table for the house. The table had been used for the children, so, how's that for a kiddies table? One of many trees set up in the house, with blue and gold lights, I guess to appeal to the Ann Arbor community. A white tree with the sign 'A Little More Cozy' underneath. I'm not sure if that's the name of some boutique that did the decorating. There weren't really sponsored trees this year but a few trees did come from someone particular. Trees in the entrance hall and in the living room. A peacock-themed tree in the living room. Trivia: As host of the 1948 Summer Olympics, London had the option of also hosting that year's Winter Games. The London organizers declined, recommending Oslo, which Norway declined due to the need to rebuild the country yet. Source: Encyclopedia of the Modern Olympic Movement, Editors John E Findling, Kimberly D Pelle. Currently Reading: Asteroids , Clifford J Cunningham.