Happy Valentine's Day to my precious doe bunny_hugger. On my mathematics blog I finally used up the older material that was directly relevant to what I intend to publish again. And then published nothing for Friday and it's not looking likely I'll post something Monday. Here's the recent material, though: From my Fourth A-to-Z: Zeta Functions From my Fifth A-to-Z: Zugzwang From my Sixth A-to-Z: Zeno's Paradoxes From my Seventh A-to-Z: Zero Divisor How January 2022 Treated My Mathematics Blog In photos we return now to the Turner-Dodge House, New Year's Day, and see what's on the second floor fo the building. The top of the stairs! The second level has the wreath-wrapped railing (say five times fast) and the stairs leading to the third level. The bathroom, which looks rather 1920s to me and I guess is working? Or else why have the bottle of liquid soap there? I was too afraid to try the faucets anyway. Old pictures of Lansing hung by that precarious old-fashioned picture-hanging method like you see in old cartoons. In the boy's bedroom, with clothes and evidence of childhood like toys and that drum thing with the beads tied to it set around. One of the small Christmas trees set up in the boys room. Beside the small tree was this hobby horse, something that looked like a rocking horse except it was on wheels so you would scoot it around the floor. I don't know that I've seen things like it before. Trivia: The 1956 Winter Olympics in Cortina D'Ampezzo were attended by 818 athletes from 32 nations, a record for participation. Source: Encyclopedia of the Modern Olympic Movement, Editors John E Findling, Kimberly D Pelle. Currently Reading: Asteroids , Clifford J Cunningham.