It just struck me it's been six months since I bought the Prius and so I'm a half-year out of those horrible, horrifying months when everything fell apart. Well. Filled out another week on my humor blog and once again my most popular thing is the least funny thing I attempt, the roster of what my previous month's readership was like. I don't get it either. The second-most-popular piece was the one with the quick concept and least actual joke-writing. I do't understand at all. Anyway here's the roster: MiSTed: Imagine! Your Christmas Greeting Inside a Chinese Fortune Cooky (Part 2 of 2) I Feel Like the World Is Being Called Out by This Popeye Strip From 1938 Statistics Saturday: Some Common Words Put in Alphabetical Order 60s Popeye: Moby Hick (not the Gene Deitch one) I See Why Maybe Superman Didn't Visit All These Kids in the 70s What's Going On In The Phantom (Weekdays)? Why is Savarna trying to destroy The Phantom? December 2021 - February 2022 Statistics February: How Much Less People Are Interested in Me When Wilbur Weston's Not On-Screen MiSTed: JSH: War of attrition (Part 1 of 3) Turning to another path; you can see where a couple folks passed us, as people always do when we're somewhere interesting. Here's a corridor of Christmas trees, with their lights starting to come on as part of the show synchronized to the music. One of a couple interactive exhibits: step close enough to one of the vertical posts and it made a tone. More of that semicircle; I believe the snowflakes rotated and might even be kicked around by your movement. Looking back along the trail. In the distance is a tree with strands leading out to balls that rose and fell. ``Will the real TMA-1 Monolith please stand up?'' Trivia: In the Republican Convention of 1880 delegates split between nominating former President Ulysses S Grant and Senator James G Blaine for 28 ballots; over the next eight ballots a swing for Senator-Elect James Garfield took hold and won. Source: The Year We Had No President, Richard Hansen. Currently Reading: Sucker's Progress: An Informal History of Gambling in America , Herbert Asbury. So this makes a reference to the 1870s as ``The Flash Age'' and I have never heard that name for the era before. Makes sense there should be alternate names and that names would change fashion but I hadn't seen that before.