I don't need no sleeping pills to help me sleep sound.
My humor blog saw the start of a new MiSTing, and the Last Quartet of my March Pairwise Brackety Contest Thing. Here's how it looked day by day:
- MiSTed: Safety First (part 1 of 16)
- March Pairwise Brackety Contest Thing: The Last Quartet: Pangaea vs Beethoven
- Statistics Saturday: Most and Least Common Dates of Easter
- 60s Popeye: The Black Knight (not the one where he fights a pinball game)
- March Pairwise Brackety Contest Thing: The Last Quartet: Old Couches vs Viscosity
- What's Going On In Rex Morgan? Why is there a superhero in Rex Morgan? January - April 2022
- March Pairwise Brackety Contest Thing: The Last Quartet: Trivia vs $20,090
- MiSTed: Safety First (part 2 of 16)
I'm ready, at last, for the end of Motor City Furry Con's Saturday, in photographs. Are you ready? Coming up: Sunday!

Now to the Saturday Night Dance. I always love pictures with the extreme one-point-perspective shadows.

The long-lost devilbunny X-ray shirt, glowing again! You can't get much view of the fangs (although now that I've told you they're there, you can maybe make them out), but notice there's a small human skull in the rabbit's belly.

Somebody with glow sticks on thread for great dance effects.

The dance lighting joins the fun by suggesting a giant spectral bull is watching over things!

And some more curves of light while polygons of light splash on the wall behind.

Oh hey, the Sponsor Lounge meal voucher, which somehow is even less vegetarian-friendly than 2021's was. I understand it's expensive to feed everybody but this is dire.
Trivia: The second moonwalk on Apollo 16 was extended by about twenty minutes as the astronauts's consumables usage was lower than the prediction had been.
Source: Apollo By The Numbers: A Statistical Reference, Richard W Orloff. NASA SP-4029.
Currently Reading: The Complete Peanuts, 1975 - 76, Charles M Schulz. Editor Gary Groth.