I think I'll get down on my little ol' knees and pray,
Another week with just one thing on my mathematics blog, and once again it's comic strips. Here's my recent writing there:
- What I Learned Writing the Little 2021 Mathematics A-to-Z
- Reading the Comics, April 2, 2022: Pi Day Extra Edition
- Reading the Comics, April 10, 2022: Quantum Entanglement Edition
- Reading the Comics, April 17, 2022: Did I Catch Comic Strip Master Command By Surprise Edition
Some more pictures from Sunday at Motor City Furry Con. I didn't take so many pictures as I had Saturday, so we're getting through this quicker.

Guinea pig playing a video game.

Some casual hanging-out around the hotel's lobby.

Subjects board from the Pyramid game, the last big thing we did before Closing Ceremonies. This is a pretty good representation of how the thing was organized and played, apart from sometimes the sound effects cues were off or the scoring went awry.

Closing Ceremonies getting organized. (Told you we were getting through Sunday's pictures quicker.)

Charity representatives getting the word of just how much the convention had raised. It's all blurry because I had the sensitivity too low, but I think that makes a better picture.

See? I fixed the photo sensitivity quickly enough to get about the same moment but it's a less alive picture.
Trivia: NASA photograph AS16-117-18841 is a picture of a photograph of astronaut Charlie Duke's family left on the lunar surface. Source: Apollo By The Numbers: A Statistical Reference, Richard W Orloff. NASA SP-4029.
Currently Reading: The Complete Peanuts, 1977 - 78, Charles M Schulz. Editor Gary Groth.
PS: 60s Popeye: I Yam Wot I Yamnesia, with something never before seen in Popeye, including something I never thought we'd hear Wimpy say!