In the most shockingestly shocking shock in the history of shocking shocks, I didn't get the job. Of course I didn't get the job. I will never get a job of any kind ever again. I am so wonderful a candidate that I must not be allowed to touch any actual employer, lest all their other staff despair at the perfection walking in their midst. I had one small niche at one small company, adequate to my needs, and Multinational Corporation decided they wanted to destroy me, and they succeeded, and I have nothing and will never have anything ever again. Here's the last of my Anthrohio Sunday pictures. Last song of the night, and thanks being given to all the DJs. It's over! They turned on the lights and we all went to see what else might be going on. The kinetic sculpture's as unkinetic as it gets, here. The dance equipment's getting well packed-up and the stage disassembled already. The last thing to go on was karaoke, and bunny_hugger the last singer at it. Trivia: The United States Congress never determined who was the rightful discoverer of anaesthetic well enough to award a $100,000 prize meant for it. The leading candidates --- dentist Horace Wells, octor William Morton, and professor Charles Jackson --- left a trail of claims and counter-claims too confused among them to decipher. Source: Radar, Hula Hoops, and Playful Pigs, Joe Schwarcz. Currently Reading: The Enchanted World: Dragons , Series Director Ellen Phillips. No idea who to credit for this volume particularly. PS: Reading the Comics, July 12, 2022: Numerals Edition so at least I could pretend things are normal there.