For all that I felt like my humor blog was going to shatter its publication streak this week, it didn't. Here's what I've posted there lately: MiSTed: Safety First (part 14 of 16) Maybe I’ll Get Into Corporate Logo Design Statistics Saturday: Transformers I Can Still Recognize 60s Popeye: Popeye’s Corn-Certo (I wonder if Hungarian Rhapsody #2 gets played) In Which I Was Wrong, So Very Wrong What’s Going On In Judge Parker? Who’s drawing Judge Parker now? May – July 2022 In Which I Envy the Neighbors MiSTed: Safety First (part 15 of 16) Have some more of the petting zoo at Michigan's Adventure, please. Beside the rabbit pen is a duck enclosure and here they are, going about their business. The rabbits get back to the serious business of grooming. The Flemish Giant eats some of the hay bunny_hugger offered. Also, that rabbit had such a huge dewlap. It's larger than some other rabbits bunny_hugger has had. The rabbits huddle for privacy and to make their plans. Rabbit saying grace. We kept expecting this duck to jump into the water pail and the duck never did. Trivia: On the return voyage from the moon, flight control passed to the Apollo 11 astronauts the news report that only four nations of the world had not notified their citizens about the flight: China, Albania, North Korea, and North Vietnam. Source: Chariots for Apollo: The NASA History of Manned Lunar Spacecraft to 1969, Courtney G Brooks, James M Grimwood, Loyd S Swenson Jr. (I have seen this trivia before; I've never found anyone who could say definitively when citizens of those countries got the news, although I have to imagine even Albania has heard about it by now.) Currently Reading: Return To Earth , Buzz Aldrin, Wayne Warga. Ah, such optimism in speaking of how depression is now a thing that's treatable. Such a happy thought a half-century ago. (And yes, yes, it was much more treatable in 1972 than it was in, say, 1922, and it's even more treatable now, but it's still, ugh, what a bastard. Did not expect to see mention of Ritalin from something published before, you know, 1986.)