We now get into the Turner-Dodge House. First time that we together have seen the place when it isn't decorated for the holidays. They had drinkns on offer, but no cups that we could find. Should have got there earlier, I suppose. The Music Room still had its heavy decoration in peacocks, and you can see some baubles hung from the chandelier yet. I don't know how much of the holiday decorations they get around to taking down, really. One of the rooms had a front page of the State Republican newspaper from the 1880s. Kositchek and Brothers is still clothier and still in business downtown. Minor piece on the front page, where a guy arrested for counterfeiting tried to say he wasn't with the gang, he was just visiting when the cops visited. The metal found on his overalls must have just spattered while he was holding one of the moulds. The Commissioner Graves remarks, ``Well I guess we'll bind you over, as I am afraid your alibi would hardly stand before a sweeping cross-examination.'' And they say people didn't know how to write funny back in the 19th century! Um ... oh, uh, I'm not sure we're supposed to be in this room. Ooh yeah, yeah, really shouldn't be here, not with recliners that shade of 1960s pea soup around. Yow! Trivia: Pennsylvania had (as of 1996) an anti-takeover law prohibiting one company from owning more than 19.9 percent of another company without the approval of the second company's shareholders. Source: The Men Who Loved Trains: The Story of Men Who Battled Greed to Save an Ailing Industry, Rush Loving Jr. (For all I know it's still on the books; I'm just reporting what the text says.) Currently Reading: Images of America: Western New York Amusement Parks , Rose Ann Hirsch.