Too busy with work --- they're actually offering overtime, if you can imagine --- and pinball to write anything so please enjoy pictures instead. More from Motor City Furry Con: Hey, it's Vix and Bean! Haven't photographed them since we went to that pinball thing in March and I didn't get a distinct photo of them then anyway. More hanging out with the rabbit folks. Oh! A panel I forgot we attended, about fursuit photography. Much more of it was about good etiquette for taking pictures, like, no grabbing people and posing them without asking them first. And on to the Saturday night dance! Ready for a lot of challenging low-light photographs? Because I am. Great moment here with the white light. And here's the people in the far back working the audio system. Trivia: Joseph-Marie Jacquard aided in the defense of Lyons against Revolutionary forces in 1793. The documentary trail of his presence vanishes shortly thereafter and does not reappear until 1798. Source: Jacquard's Web: How A Hand-Loom Led To The Birth Of The Information Age, James Essinger. Currently Reading: Managing Previously Unmanaged Collections: A Practical Guide for Museums , Angela Kipp. You know, I don't have the time to read this right now. Going to put it away and pick up when I have, like, tea breaks when I can read.