Living there you'll be free

Happy Sunday, a day of no significance whatsoever since last September! Please enjoy some pictures from Motor City Furry Con's own Sunday.


SAM_5088.jpg


Closing ceremonies! Already, somehow! I'd found bunny_hugger by this neat thing where we sent short messages on our phones.



SAM_5089.jpg


Does the audience look about like what you expect for this? It should. It's possible this is a picture from closing ceremonies at every convention ever.



SAM_5095.jpg


I was too far off to get good pictures of, like, the charity's delight at the final total donation or anything like that, so let's move on to things breaking up. I still haven't heard what the convention theme for 2024(!) is supposed to be.



SAM_5099.jpg


Pinky Pie(?) swipes one of the giant lollipop decorations from the stage.



SAM_5110.jpg


So we finally sat down in hospitality and grabbed crayons to add our sketches to the paper tablecloths. Unfortunately, the only crayons I could find were yellow, which on the ... salmon(?) pink paper do not photograph well at all. I had to convert this to black-and-white and fiddle with the contrast to get any look at my sketch here of nose-tapping with bunny_hugger. Sorry.



SAM_5112.jpg


I had to do similar tough photo editing to get anything suggesting bunny_hugger's sketch of herself looking with hearts flying at me. It only looks like I had to take the picture on a 7-Eleven security camera in 1994.



Trivia: The 1941 ``Victory Program'' outlining a plan for United States military involvement in World War II, tasked Colonel Hal George to work out the air war needs over the course of nine summer days. Source: Why The Allies Won, Richard Overy.


Currently Reading: Railroads for Michigan, Graydon M Meints.