In hindsight I should have used the hour I spent doing step aerobics instead writing up our Cedar Point day, but it's too late for that now, not if I don't want to miss my publication deadline for the comic strip updates on my humor blog tomorrow. Well, my weight, which has been altogether too much lately, will be better off for the exercise. Meanwhile, enjoy some more Easter, if you remember that holiday. A dozen of the eggs we would bring home to eat ourselves. Note the dragon that bunny_hugger drew for one of them. bunny_hugger is much more likely than I am to use stickers; I'm much more likely to try going for weird blends of colors that either come out looking like planets on the original Star Trek or else blurry brown messes. Here we go! You can see some of my planet-color eggs here. Also that one with the wavy line and flowers-and-eggs stamps on it. Plus the only in-focus picture of the raccoon sticker! bunny_hugger gave her mother an amarylis for Christmas and it's decided to become an air raid warning tower. SAM_5256.jpg This thing produces a siren that can be heard in nine counties. And here the fun, relaxing, pastoral, low-pressure board game Parks, and bunny_hugger's mother about to slug someone over it. Trivia: Skylab 2/1's initial orbit was 357 by 156 kilometers above sea level. Four maneuvers over the course of the next six hours adjusted the orbit to 424 by 415 km for rendezvous with the space station. Source: Skylab: A Chronology, Roland W Newkirk, Ivan D Ertel, Courtney G Brooks. NASA SP-4011. Currently Reading: When Giants Ruled The Sky: The Brief Reign and Tragic Demise of the American Rigid Airship , John J Geoghegan. ``There was a 1907 toy from Cracker Jack snack box depicting a family of bears in an airship dropping Cracker Jack boxes on hungry humans below.'' OK who else wants Airship Bear Candy Drops back in the furry fandom?