Another round of storm photos here. I have another day to come after this, too, and then I'll get back to not getting around to Anthrohio recaps. I don't think this is related to the storm any but hey, free stand, can't beat that price! Again, the street just east of us. A lot of the damage had been already cut up and assembled into impregnable hedgerows by the city, which of course has responsibility for the trees on the extension. This is crossing the line between storm damage and just being ready for the winter. It's a bit heady seeing the extensions turned into barriers like this. Squirrel does not approve of all this tree demolition, not one bit, nope. ``Ah, now, see, here's your problem, you see this branch? It's supposed to be on that tree and not in the yard here. Glad I could help.'' A couple fallen limbs out by the Welcome to the Eastside Neighborhood sign's location. The sign itself was destroyed a couple weeks ago by a late-night car crash, so its absence is unrelated to the storm. A rare major branch fallen out on the eastside; this far out there was really very little damage to note. This was, I think, about two streets east of us and about the limit of major damage. Somebody's already bundled up their cables, ready with the trash bags that somehow survived the storm. Another tree peeled apart. And emergency home repairs already under way, the afternoon after the st orm. Trivia: Oleic acid --- the major fatty acid of olive oil --- is a monounsaturated, eighteen-carbon acid, and olive oil is the edible oil richest in the nutrient. Oleic acid makes up 55 to 85 percent of olive oil, depending on variety and growing conditions. Source: Napoleon's Buttons: 17 Molecules that Changed History, Penny Le Couteur and Jay Burreson. Currently Reading: Special Relativity and Classical Field Theory: The Theoretical Minimum , Leonard Susskind, Art Friedman. Gads, I feel like I could do field theory now, which I know I can't, but I feel like I could. Also finally I have a tolerable idea of what gauge symmetry is about.