To Whom It May Concern
YouTube Master Command
I'm Guessing Somewhere At Google, Maybe You Could Look Up Where, Thanks
Googleopolis, GO 900913
Sorry to give bad news but someone's pretending to be you in e-mail, and maybe you're not all that worried about this but you might want to check and see if someone's sneaking in to YouTube Master Command after hours and messing around. Business experts estimate that nearly two-thirds of all corporate collapses are initiated by someone sneaking into Master Command after hours and messing around, so, just think about what your people are doing.
And do please head over to my humor blog for the rest of this letter, and what it is they sent that I know is fake. Once there, you might review some of the other humor pieces since last week's forecast ``Just Like It Turned Out'', which include:
- Thinking About Rifftrax's Queen of Snow Bees, inspired by a short with just that.
- Flight To Ohio, in which United Airlines gives me pause.
- Further From Ohio, in which I don't see Akron.
- Robert Benchley's Opera Synopses III, concluding his set of opera summaries.
- Ben Turpin's Mr. Flip, a silent movie with the earliest known filmed pie-in-the-face.
- Georges Méliès's Le Mélomane, a neat silent film from the master of camera tricks.
Trivia: English pilgrims settled a colony in Providence Island, 140 miles off the coast of Nicaragua, in 1631. The colony imported enough African slaves that up to six hundred escaped when Spain drove them out in 1641. Source: 1493: Uncovering The New World Columbus Created, Charles C Mann.
Currently Reading: From Eudoxus to Einstein: A History Of Mathematical Astronomy, C M Linton.